2006 Best SellersPosted by Alexa Clark on Wednesday, January 17th, 2007
Tags for this Article: book, cookbook, Toronto
The Cookbook Store just sent out its Best Seller list for 2006. If you’ve never visited The Cookbook Store in Toronto you are in for a treat. It’s a specialty bookstore dedicated to all things great in food and drink. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and if you are ever looking for just the right cookbook, recipe or resource, The Cookbook Store is the place to turn.
BEST SELLERS 2006
(reposted with permission)
1. Lucy’s Kitchen by Lucy Waverman (Canadian)
2. Jamie’s Italy by Jamie Oliver
3. CheapEats Toronto 2006 (Canadian) [Yay!!]
4. Heartsmart by Bonnie Stern (Canadian)
5. Au Pied de Cochon by Martin Picard (Canadian)
6. Barefoot Contessa at Home by Ina Garten
7. Definitive Guide to Canadian Artisanal & Fine Cheese by Gurth Pretty (Canadian)
8. For the Love of Soup by Jeanelle Mitchell (Canadian)
9. Cook with Jamie by Jamie Oliver
10. Vij Elegant & Inspired Indian Cuisine by Vikram Vij (Canadian)
Congratulations to everyone on the list, and to The Cookbook Store who celebrate 24 years at 850 Yonge St. in April.