Get out your Beer & BBQsPosted by Alexa Clark on Thursday, August 21st, 2008
Tags for this Article: BBQ, contest
As many of you know cooking with fire and beer are 2 of my favourite things, especially when they come together. So I was a little too excited to be asked to judge the Rickard’s Griller of Glory BBQ cook off August 28th in Toronto.
The contest is open to anyone with a recipe featuring Rickard’s Red or White. (I’m assuming that means anyone who can be in Toronto on the 28th, since I don’t think they are paying airfare.)
- Email your best beer grilling recipe featuring Rickard’s Red or White to email@example.com
- In your email submission, include:
- a photo of your creation
- a 1-2 sentence description
- a name for your recipe, using “Rickard’s” in the title
- The deadline to get your recipe in is Friday August 22nd!
It’s that simple to become one of 3 finalists I’ll be judging in the cook-off in Yonge-Dundas Square on August 28th. I’ll be judging alongside Phil Nyman of Phil’s Original BBQ who has whipped up a video with some secrets of grilling with Rickard’s.